If u have plugged any new device to your system (Windows 8 OS), just restart your system and the device will work fine.
Oct 24, 2013
If you have licensed version of Windows 7/8, there is no requirement of additional Antivirus program. Just keep WINDOWS DEFENDER (a pre-installed component of windows) updated.
Oct 20, 2013
To open any program of Task bar in Windows 8, press Windows button + position of program from left. Ex., WIN+2 to open Google chrome if its position is second from left on taskbar.
Aug 12, 2013
5 little things you can do to enhance performance of your optical mouse :-
1. Always use a mouse pad.
2. The mouse pad should be fabricated .
3. The mouse pad should be dull in colour (neither too light nor too dark)
4. Try to keep your mouse pad as dust free as possible.
5. Change the mouse settings in control panel for better performance.
July 17, 2013
Here are some tips to prevent your system from being slower:
1. Install original Anti-Virus and update it weekly.
2. Update your OS weekly, if updates are available.
3. Do not install unwanted Applications and Fonts.
4. Use latest Internet Browser.
5. Keep monthly System Restore Points. If all else fails, restore to a point where your speed was what you want.
July 12, 2013
It’s not just we humans who feel the onslaught of rainy season but our computers too. Here are some ways to take care of your laptop/desktop in this season:
1. Start your laptop/desktop for at least 5 min daily.
2. Keep the CPU, Keyboard and monitor uncovered (dust covers off).
3. Keep an exhaust fan running in the room where the systems are kept even when the system is off.
4. Do not laminate desktop/laptop screen.
May 9, 2013
If you watch movies on your laptop/desktop, it is better to save the movie on your hard disk and view it from there to increase life of your optical drive. Copying means your optical drive is busy just for 10 min. rather than the duration of the movie and hence erodes less.
Apr 19, 2013
To prevent EYE problems due to continuous use of PC monitors:
- Install graphics driver software for flicker free display output.
- Use higher refresh rate of screen display (CRT- 70Hz or higher, LCD/LED- 60Hz or higher)
- Use normal brightness/contrast of monitor (neither less nor more).
- If possible, use eyeglasses with UV/X-Ray protective layer.
- Don’t use the PC in dark or too bright surrounding.
Apr 7, 2013
Onslaught of summer has begun and our desktops often hang due to overheating despite being kept in air-conditioned rooms. Here are further precautions you can take: place the CPU away from the wall, remove dust covers while working and add additional cooling & exhaust fan inside the CPU cabinet.
Dec 13, 2012
Are you one of those who get a noisy sound from Desktop CPU after switching on the PC, which disappears mysteriously within minutes?
Well, don’t worry about it. It is a normal phenomena in winter season and otherwise also if the room in which you keep your PC is cold. It doesn’t harm your system in any way.
Nov 22, 2012
If we use computer/laptop daily, even if it means just switching it on and shutting down only, then it will prevent unwanted Boot failure.
Nov 6, 2012
For increasing life of Laptop battery, it is ideal to start charging the battery once the charging level drops under 10%. And don’t forget to stop charging when it reachs to 100%!!!
Oct 31, 2012
Laptop should not be kept over any surface, like pillow, bed, sofa etc., that blocks the bottom vent holes. Otherwise, your laptop may get damaged due to over heating.
Oct 20, 2012
You should wait for minimum 5 seconds to switch on MAIN POWER SUPPLY (220v AC) again, after switching off the same. It will prevent damage of electronics component failure of SMPS, MOTHERBOARD, RAM etc. ( Due to same reason Windows gets Hanged too.)